Business Entrepreneurship Program
Because of the need for further training, Right 2 Thrive has expanded upon our Introduction to Business Workshops to offer a more comprehensive business mentorship and entrepreneur program.
Micro enterprises play a key role in the Kenyan economy. Of the 50% of adults who are employed in Dagoretti, most run small businesses or work as casual laborers. Our Business Entrepreneurship Program is open to those students who have completed the prerequisite classes in our Empowerment Program. The Program provides participants with the one-on-one mentorship, guidance, access to resources, and skills necessary to pursue employment opportunities, start new businesses or improve upon the ones they currently operate.
of our current
Business Entrepreneurship students are women
Our Business Entrepreneurship Program helps students:
• Increase their business knowledge
• Acquire marketing and customer service skills
• Learn networking skills
• Improve personal relationships with current and potential clients
• Learn techniques to recruit and maintain new clients
• Understand basic income and expense models
• Build confidence to deal with problems and challenges
R2T Executive Director, Janet Patry explains how the Business Entrepreneurship Program works.